16.10.2021SCHOTT AGMainzProcess Owner (m/f/d) Material & Inventory ManagementYou are the global expert for the processes of Material Planning &
Management & Inventory Management and define the worldwide valid process
definition. In your role, you...
* analyze, define and model the processes from your subject area
together with the departments and scrutinize existing structures,
including a consistent process documentation.
* identify the pain points of the areas and take on an advisory role
for optimization and automation. In addition, you will support the
implementation of defined tasks from your area at our global
locations, if required.
* track the implementation of and compliance with the defined
processes. Moreover, you will also independently monitor defined KPIs
and measure the tracking.
* are the interface between stakeholders, such as business unit,
purchasing and IT.
* design and manage your own projects including solution definition,
implementation planning, execution and training of colleagues
* independently follow trends and developments in the market to
optimize and automate processes as well as to optimize material
availability.* University degree in business administration/industrial engineering
or equivalent education.
* At least 5 years of professional experience in process management,
ideally combined with the management of global supply chain projects.
* Expertise in the relevant processes as well as knowledge of the
required master data and interfaces in adjacent process areas.
Therefore, a good understanding of numbers and very good analytical
skills are necessary.
* Your excellent communication skills in German and English, both
written and spoken, will support your experience in project
* With your proactive working style, you adequately scrutinize existing
work content and continuously search for improvement possibilities on
* You are able to deal with conflicts as well as skilled in reconciling
* In-depth knowledge of Excel and good PowerPoint skills are required,
as well as an affinity for IT and a strong knowledge of SAP (MM, IM,
* Willingness to travel